- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Lorch G, Gilmore JL et al. Inhibition of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling reduces hypercalcemia induced by human lung squamous-cell carcinoma in athymic mice. Brit J Cancer 2007;97:183-193.
- Lorch G, Hillier A, Kwochka KW, Saville W, Kohn CW: Comparison of immediate intradermal test reactivity and serum IgE quantitation by use of a radioallergosorbent test and two ELISA in horses with and without atopy. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2001; 218:1314-1322.
- Lorch G, Hillier A, Kwochka KW: Results of intradermal skin test results in non-atopic horses and horses with atopic dermatitis or recurrent urticaria.Am J Vet Res 2001; 62:1051-1059.
- Lorch G, Hillier A, Kwochka KW, Saville W, Kohn CW: Results of intradermal skin test results in horses without atopy and horses with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Am J Vet Res 2001; 62:389-397.