- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Nongnuch Inpanbutr, DVM, MS, PhD
Department of Veterinary Biosciences
The Ohio State University
1900 Coffey Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Ph: (614) 292-8641
Fx: (614) 292-6473
inpanbutr [dot] 1 [at] osu [dot] edu
Professional Training and Experience
- PhD, Department of Veterinary Anatomy, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- MS, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Iowa State University
- DVM, Chularlongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The main goal of research is to determine the role (s) of vitamin D in cancer and the potential use of vitamin D as anticancer therapy in veterinary medicine. Particular emphasis is in canine urinary bladder and benign prostatic hyperplasia.