- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Veterinary Medical Center Enhancement and Expansion
As the only comprehensive veterinary referral center in Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia, Ohio State’s Veterinary Medical Center houses exceptional students, faculty, research, and programs. Innovative discoveries occur every day in our specialty areas, which include orthopedic and soft tissue surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, and many more. Yet our aging medical facilities are rapidly becoming inadequate.
To improve patient care, maintain our strong programs, and continue to recruit the best and brightest faculty, students, interns, and residents, we must expand and make substantial enhancements to the VMC. Please join us in our efforts to make this plan a reality.
Enhancement and Expansion (includes, but is not limited to):
- Expanded client reception area
- Additional exam and comfort rooms
- Separate entrance for emergency and critical care
- New surgery suites and improvements to existing areas
- New clinical areas for several specialties
The College of Veterinary Medicine
Attn: Development Office
1900 Coffey Road
Columbus, OH 43210