- Conferences and Workshops
- Newsletters & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Organic Livestock and Poultry Health Series
An educational series that will give veterinarians and other livestock professionals the opportunity to gain new knowledge and expand services offered by providing important information on working with certified organic livestock and poultry. The series is being offered by Veterinary Extension and the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association (OEFFA) and includes both webinars and in-person workshops. Veterinary Continuing Education (CE) credits will be granted on an “hour for hour” basis.
List of upcoming events
- Webinar – Basics of Poultry Health and Management
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- Webinar – Internal Parasite Management in Pasture-Based Sheep and Goat Operations
- Monday, November 3, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
Online registration is available on the OEFFA website, or by e-mail education [at] oeffa [dot] org or telephone at (614) 421-2022 Ext. 209
This series is made possible with funding from the North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education’s (NCR-SARE) Professional Development Program.