- Conferences and Workshops
- Farm Science Review 2015
- Organic Livestock and Poultry Health Series
- Ohio Dairy Health and Management Certificate Program
- (ARCHIVED) Farm Science Review 2012
- ARCHIVED: Small Ruminant Pastures, Parasites, and Profits: Putting it all together
- ARCHIVED: 2008 "One-Medicine" Conference
- ARCHIVED: 2006 "One-Medicine" Conference
- Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
General Food & Fiber Animal Resources
PREVENTION: A Young Person's Guide to Keeping Animals Safe and Healthy
- This booklet provides a short youth-oriented course concerning those basic medical principles essential to keeping animals safe and healthy -- farm isolation, traffic control, hygiene, and sanitation. Readers are shown how common or unusual diseases are reduced when animals are protected from direct or indirect contact with other animals (wild or domesticated), people, and equipment from other locations. Further, they are informed about the many reasons why an animal’s environment and surroundings need to be hygienic and sanitary.
Unlimited copies are permissible as long as the copyright notice is not removed.
- PREVENTION Booklet
The Ohio Dairy Veterinarians are not directly affiliated with OSU; however, Veterinary Extension provides service to them by managing their treasury and assisting with the coordination of their annual meeting.
Created by the OVMA Drug Oversight Task Force