- Conferences and Workshops
- Farm Science Review 2015
- Organic Livestock and Poultry Health Series
- Ohio Dairy Health and Management Certificate Program
- (ARCHIVED) Farm Science Review 2012
- ARCHIVED: Small Ruminant Pastures, Parasites, and Profits: Putting it all together
- ARCHIVED: 2008 "One-Medicine" Conference
- ARCHIVED: 2006 "One-Medicine" Conference
- Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Epidimiology and Public Health Resources
Applied Field Epidemiology Program (AFEP)
The AFEP provides a forum for updates and informal discussion regarding current issues such as: animal influenza, West Nile Virus & Eastern Equine Encephalitis, Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies, rabies, etc.; and also includes an update from each of the various agencies who have representatives present or connected such as: Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio Department of Health, USDA APHIS Veterinary Services, USDA APHIS Wildlife Services, US Air Force Epidemiology Consult Service & Surveillance Laboratory, etc. The monthly meetings are held at noon on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
Please contact us if you're interested in participating in the program (video and telephone conferencing options are available).