2008 "One-Medicine" Conference
One-Medicine Conference: Contemporary Issues in Public Health
Presentations from conference held September 11-12, 2008 at the Veterinary Medical Center Auditorium in Columbus, Ohio
- Dr. Wondwossen Gebreyes--Clostridium difficile: An emerging zoonosis?
- Dr. Luke Heider--Antibiotic Resistance: A Concern That Won't Go Away
- Dr. Armando Hoet--Zoonotic MRSA: A New Headache?
- Dr. Chang Won Lee--Influenza: Interspecies Transmission
- Dr. Gireesh Rajashekara--Campylobactor: An underdog of foodborne Pathogens
- Dr. Richard Slemons--Avian Influenza & Human Influenza A: One-Medicine, One-Virus