follow and assist the staff veterinarians in exam rooms and surgery. Student will
assist with ultrasound studies, reproduction services, and critical care, and
may participate in emergency situations, with the on call veterinarian, and wil be part of a busy 4 doctor practice.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Kelly Jennings,DVM
- Jessica Gamauf, DVM
- Gina Bauman, DVM
- All general practice veterinarians
Morning treatments, after hours emergencies, orthopedic surgeries, and reproductive services are available to student extern.
- Be attentive to personal safety.
- Use common sense in all situations.
- Consider the facility is a private business, not a teaching hospital.
- Ask questions!! Get involved in every aspect on the hospital.
Student is welcome to direct contact with veterinarians 8 hours a day, 5 days a
Wynn Haven Animal Clinic
351 Woodland Avenue
Mary Esther, FL 32569
Signature on file: William J. Whiteside, DVM