Small animal hospital with inpatient care and outpatient service, soft tissue surgery and dentistry. The sudent will participate in small animal surgery, routine exams, emergency shifts. The student will assist with physical therapy and rehabilitation as well.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Dr. Rocco Frank, clinical supervisor
- Dr. Jeffrey Kay will also be available in surgery and for emergency shifts.
- journals are available as well as a medical library
- veterinary library
- access to online information via VIN/internet access
Students will assist and perform routine castrations and spays.
- Students will assist in soft tissue surgery and learn dentistry.
- Students will also perform radiographs and analyze bloodwork for inpatients.
- Students will revise diagnostic tests and create treatment regimens to be reviewed.
- Students will have an immense amount of experience with client communications and case management.
The clinic is open 10 hours daily, 6 days a week.
No. Student will provide own housing.
Westport Animal Hospital
841 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
Signature on file: Dr. Rocco Frank
Last updated: 11/21/08