High quality mixed animal practice consisting of 40% small animal, 30% dairy, 15% equine, E.T., alpaca. Dr. Jennifer D. Orosz is a graduate of OSU CVM 1998, associate veterinarian and partner at Wellington Veterinary Clinic; experience includes large and small animal medicine; current practice limited to small animal medicine and surgery.
Associated Veterinarians and special expertise available
- embryo transfer
- laser surgery
- alpaca mee
- small animal internal medicine
- various medical & surgical books
- computer databases
- continuing education activities
- best efforts
- participate in procedures as aide under supervision
- observe interaction with client & pet
- history taking, communication
- observe surgeries & procedures
- obsrve operation of private practice
The student will have as much access as they want; at least 6-8 hours, 5 days per week.
Wellington Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
P.O. Box 387
45015 St. Rt. 18 East
Wellington, OH 44090
Ph: 440-647-4100; 440-213-1802
Signature on file: Dr. William A. Spreng; Dr. Jennifer D. Orosz