- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Veterinary Students As One in Culture and Ethnicity
We are a club dedicated to bring diversity to the veterinary profession beginning at the veterinary college level. Our main goals are:
- To help recruit members of minority groups into the veterinary profession through community outreach.
- To expose those already in the profession to other cultures, lifestyles, socioeconomic groups, and other forms of diversity.
Currently, there is no part of the veterinary core curriculum that that extensively covers socio-cultural awareness. It is our intention to try to expand such awareness in the veterinary student population through our events in the community and our events at the school.
President: Suhrim Fisher, Class of 2013
- fisher [dot] 951 [at] osu [dot] edu
Vice President: Monica Fernandez, Class of 2014
- fernandez [dot] 135 [at] osu [dot] edu
Treasurer: Narry Tiao, Class of 2014
- tiao [dot] 1 [at] osu [dot] edu
Secretary: Christine Baran, Class of 2013
- baran [dot] 30 [at] osu [dot] edu
Advisor: April Pugh, Office of Student Affairs
- pugh [dot] 102 [at] osu [dot] edu