The student will be involved with orthopedic and sports medicine evaluations of patients including orthopedic examination, gait analysis and radiographs. Orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation of surgical and non-surgical orthopedic cases.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Board certified veterinary surgeons
- Certified veterinary rehabilitation therapists
- Certified veterinary acupuncturist
- Case discussions/rounds
- Access/readings to/of small animal surgery
- Rehabilitation books and journals
- Participation in orthopedic evaluations and surgery.
- Observation of rehabilitation therapy sessions.
Monday through Friday 7:30am to 7:30pm - 10 to 12 hours daily, 5 days per week
Veterinary Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group
10975 Guilford Road
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Signature On File: Dr. Sherman Canapp