- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
UC-Davis Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
All specialties are present within the VMTH and all operate with state-of-the-art technology and equipment. The hospital is dedicated to student vet training.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Beverly K. Sturgen, DVM, DACVIM, MS; 12 years general practice veterinarian in private practice; 13 years boarded neurologist at UC-Davis
- Complete access online to all library databases, journal subscriptions, VIN, etc.
- Large health sciences library & related resources on campus
- Daily rounds conducted by faculty twice daily
- Grand rounds
- Board reviews
Student involvement in the Neuro Service is very busy and they participate in all aspects of neuro patient exam, diagnosis, medical and surgical management, record keeping, patient care, and client communication.
Faculty available and on-site every minute of every day. Technical assistance available at all times.
Yes. Need to contact Judy Wall at jawall [at] ucdavis [dot] edu
University of California Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
ph: 530-752-1393 (VMTH reception)
Signature on file: Dr. Beverly K. Sturgen