We have a high volume progressive practice with digital radiography, ultrasound, CO2 laser, currently testing the ligasure equipment. We have a high surgery volume, see exotics and have grooming and boarding services.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
My wife and I plus 2 other associate veterinarians plus occasional relief veterinarians and Dr. Turner, a mobile veterinary surgeon. A fully staffed modern emergency clinic, which we co-founded and serve on its board, is two miles away.
- Members of VIN
- Monthly DCVMA meetings
- Numerous local "rounds"
- Maintain an updated veterinary library
- Suscribe to JAVMA, JAAHA, Vet Econ, Vet Med
- Within the students' capabilities, they will do spays and neuters along with dental health, client education, wound repairs
- Experience some business management.
- We will expect them to act in an honest and professional manner.
One of the four of us will be available for complete access Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Sat. and after hours as needed.
Town East-Galloway Animal Clinic
2860 N. Galloway
Mesquite, TX 75150
Signature on file: Joseph J. Quinn, DVM