Number of students reviewing:
Average student review (out of five):
Type of Experience:
Small animal general practice
Exam room protocols, wellness exams, geriatric care, dental care, digital radiography, in-house lab. Case problem solving & client communication.
- AAHA practice since 1975
- Cat friendly practice
- Associate trained in Acupuncture
- Staff trined in Class IV laser therapy
- Technician trained in massage therapy
All journals, library, VIN access, DVDs, montly staff meetings & learning lunches
- Assist veterinarians & technicians in patient care.
- Learn & execute problem solving, communication skills, basic surgical & dental skills.
Expect 40 hours per week including some Saturdays.
Suburban Animal Clinic
640 N. Wilson Rd.
Columbus, OH 43204
info [at] suburbananimalclinic [dot] com
J. Michael Seimer, DVM