Type of Experience:
Small animal medicine and surgery
Description of Experience:
Observe medical, surgical and emergency work.
- Mark Carlson, DVM - ultrasound
- Kirsten Boddy, DVM - echo cardiogram
- Angela Albers, DVM, DVMA Leadership Course
Educational Resources Available:
- Complete library including current AAHA, JAVMA and IFMS journals
- Avimark computer software
- Webinar including CE provided by Dr. Elizabeth Feltes
Responsibilities expected of participating students:
Assist veterinarian for medical, surgical and emergency care.
8 to 10 hours daily, 5 to 6 days a week, and emergencies as presented after clinic hours
Stow Ken Animal Hospital, Inc.
4559 Kent Road
Kent, OH 44240
Clinical Supervisors of Elective:
Drs. Angela Albers, Eric Brooks, Douglas Paroff and Jaime Marietti