- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Resources for Current Students
Courses, Registration and Fees
- Register for classes & pay fees at Buckeyelink
- For questions regarding student accounts, contact the Student Service Center
- Check CARMEN for viewing course materials and OSU course management
The OSU Graduate School
- Link to commonly-used forms (course petition, transfer credit, candidacy exam, etc.)
- Examination & Graduation deadlines
- Course registration form - used to add or drop courses during the 2nd & 3rd week of the semester. After obtaining signatures, fax to 614-292-3656.
- View your paycheck online. You can also set up direct deposit at this website.
- Student Health Insurance Program & Wilce Student Health Center
- Purchase a parking pass or pay a ticket at OSU Parking and Transportation
- HR information for students on GRA appointment
- HR information for students on Post-Doctoral Fellow appointment. Please note tax implications on health insurance.
- For other HR titles, please contact your department HR representative.
Post-Employment Job Opportunities & Scholarships
Job postings for students seeking post graduation positions are posted on-line at the Carmen website. Students will need to log-in using their name.# For privacy purposes, college staff do not share our students' contact information with recruitors. If you are are a recruitor looking to fill a position, we can pass along your information to our students and they can contact you about your position. Please contact our Froilan [dot] 2 [at] osu [dot] edu (graduate program coordinator) or 614-247-7649.