- President: Lauren Timperman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Sara Kubera (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Katie Reynolds (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Josh Yoo (email@example.com)
- Advisor: Dr. Eric Green (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The purpose of the Veterinary Radiology Club is to promote and encourage the study of radiology and other diagnostic imaging modalities by exploring all aspects of diagnostic imaging and radiotherapy through presentations and hands- on experience for applied learning.
Bimonthly on Mondays at 5pm in the Veterinary Medical Center.
During meetings, a radiologist reviews the basic radiographic anatomy of that region and presents cases for students to analyze and discuss. Exciting wet labs are sometimes also included.
Interested students can find the case of the week on the viewing boards outside the Radiology reading room.