Questions and Answers
- How did The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine become involved?
- Does this project benefit local children?
- How much does a "Josh Kit" cost and where does the money go?
- Each Josh Kit costs $39.95 through JoshCo, LLC. $5 of each kit goes directly back to Children's Miracle Network, and the rest goes to cover the cost of the plush stuffed animal, the "I’ll be O.K" book, and the carry-home "house" that Josh and his book come in. All kits are produced in-house in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Is there a minimal donation?
- No, there is no minimal donation – we welcome any and all contributions. We also have no maximum donation and would never place a limit on your generosity!