Patients seen at our hospital include dogs, cats, birds, reptiles and pocket pets. Our hospital is a very busy outpatient and inpatient hospitals, with full surgical suite, digital radiography and laboratory/pharmacy.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- 35 years practice owner, manager of small animal hospitals
- surgeon and clinician
- Team Commander, National Veterinary Response Team, a Federal veterinary disaster response team
- Veterinary Clinics of NA, multiple journals including AVMA Journal, Clinician Briefs, Veterinary Economics
- Rounds are done each AM and PM.
- Our hospital recently hosted a first aid course for the local Fire Department, hosted a board certified surgeon to demonstrate surgical techniques.
- surgical assistance
- preliminary exam of scheduled appoointments
- telephone reception
- laboratory technical assistance
- blood sampling
- pre-surgical catheter placement
- participation in rounds
- treatment of hospitalized patients under supervision
8 hours per day, 5 days per week
PETSVET Animal Hospital
15808 N. El Mirage Road
Surprise, AZ 85374
Email: lldvmnaz [at] aol [dot] com
Signature On File: Lorna Lanman, DVM