- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
OSU CVM Anatomic Pathology
- Participates with senior veterinary students performing post mortem from the Veterinary Medical Center, the Columbus Zoo and area private practicing veterinarians.
- Participates in seminars in applied pathology with graduate students and residents.
- Participates in off campus pathology experiences that can be arranged with local organizations such as Battelle Memorial Institute and the Ohio Department of Agriculture Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory.
- Student has the option of participating in the evaluation of specimens submitted to the surgical biopsy service.
- Physical participation in gross and microscopic post mortem evaluation of case material or research projects involving pathogenesis of disease.
- Preparing written reports, preparing oral presentations or preparing for discussion of the pathology and pathogenesis of disease in either current or archival case material or material from research studies.
- his preparation will require use of published refereed literature and textbooks.
Dr. Christopher Premanandan
Direct supervision would be for four hours per day five days per week for a maximum of two weeks.
College of Veterinary Medicine
The Ohio State University
1925 Coffey Road
Columbus, OH 43210
Email: premanandan [dot] 1 [at] osu [dot] edu
Signature On File: Dr. Christopher Premanandan