- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Participate with senior veterinary students on necropsy service.
- Review gross and histopathologic findings with pathology residents and board certified pathologists.
- Attend all pathology related rounds and seminars.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Board certified pathologists
- Residents in an anatomic pathology training program
College of Veterinary Medicine Library, weekly gross and histologic rounds
- Daily review of case material
- Composing reports describing gross and histologic findings
- Participation in daily necropsy
8 hours/day for 6 days over 2 weeks
The student must arrange for housing.
North Carolina State University
College of Veterinary Medicinee
4700 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27606
Email: keith_lindner [at] ncsu [dot] edu
Signature on file: Keith Linder, DVM, PhD, ACVP