Small animal practice: 3 doctors, 4 registered techs, kennel attendant, veterinary assistant. We offer endoscopy, videoscopy, digital radiology (Ecklin), both dental & general radiology, some orthopedics with ESF, plating, pinning, in-house lab (IDEXX equipped). 6000 sq. ft. facility new in 2003.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Doug Burgei, DVM
- Brian Harr, DVM
- Terri Fedderke, DVM
- Greg Edwards, DVM
- Kate Colliflower, DVM
- We start every morning with hospital rounds to review cases with all technical staff.
- Full library available.
- Client contact with physical exams
- Full case work up with attending doctor
- Monitoring critical care cases
- Client education for preventative medicine (l+w, fleas, nutrition, etc.).
We strive to have 2 doctors at the clinic during regular hours. We do our own emergencies, so student would be included in those.
Yes, student room in the clinic with bed, desk, TV; bathroom with shower in clinic; microwave in breakroom.
Napoleon Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
645 American Road
Napoleon, OH 43545
Signature On File: Doug A.Burgei, DVM