Offering rotations in surgery, medicine, oncology and emergency medicine. In-house we perform CBC, Profile, Blood Gas, and Cytology. Our equipment also includes ultrasound, endoscope, bronchoscope, Arthroscope, THR, TPLO, etc.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- 3 Board certified Surgeons
- 3 Board certified Internists
- 1 Oncologist
- Texts: wide variety of surgical, internal medicine, Neuro, Radiology, and other
- Journals: JAVMA, AIVR, JACVIM, Vet Surgery, Compendium
- Computer: Internet access, VIN
- Weekly rounds
- Biweekly continuing education
- patient care: seeing clients & discharging patients
- attending rounds
- physical exams
- assisting in surgery
- assisting in medicine procedures
We are a 24/7 clinic, there are always doctors at the facility and specialists.
Sometimes with employees
Louisiana Veterinary Specialists & Emergency
2611 Florida St.
Mandeville, LA 70448
Signature on file: Dr. John V. Mauterer, Diplomate, ACVS