Promote the use of an integrative approach in an AAHA accredited practice that includes conventional medicine, conventional diagnostics, dentistry, but where the treatments may also include acupuncture, spinal manipulative therapy, herbal medicine, dietary therapy, nutritional supplements, and biotherapy.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Dr. James Carlson, certified acupuncture for 5 years, certified spinal manipulative therapy for 3 years, many hourse of continuing education directed to the integrative approach
- Dr. Amy Aniker, associate of 10 years, primarily does conventional medicine and nutritional medicine
- Journal of AVMA
- American Association of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine
- Observation of different techniques, practice of techniques in conventional medicine and integrative medicine that do not require certification.
- We would expect the student to help with research on cases and be an integral part of creating a treatment plan.
- We would also like to have them possibly see some aspects of the running of a private practice, given that they would be interested in that aspect of the process.
- This would include our weekly business meetings or other meetings deemed appropriate./li>
10-12 hours a day most days; Thursdays are off days or half day of work; Saturday work until 4:00. No after hours emergencies.
No, but we are very close to campus.
Lifetime Pet Wellness Center
454 Lazelle Road
Columbus, OH 43240
Signature On File: Dr. James Carlson