This is an opportunity to experience all aspects of small animal veterinary medicine in general practice. Digital radiography, ultrasound, in-house blood testingas well as routine and major surgeries are completed at the hospital.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
Training in small and large animal veterinary medicine. Postgraduate training in mastitis research in dairy cattle.
All journals and computer data available for those interested.
- Students are expected to participate in pre-surgical examinations and assist/observe in surgeries as needed.
- Patient examinations and wellness examinations and assistance will be expected throughout the day.
- Students will have the opportunity to work along side the veterinarians.
- Questions and concerns about specific cases can be directed to the veterinarian as is necessary.
- Time will be available for "one-on-one" discussions as deemed necessary by both the student and the veterinarian.
Leighow Veterinary Hospital
1221 Montour Blvd.
Danville, PA 17821
Signature On File: Patricia L. Kitchen, VMD