32 years of mixed animal practice. Surgeries are primarily performed in the mornings, a few appointments are seen late morning, farm calls typically occur right after lunch, and the rest of the afternoon is spent on small animal appointments.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
Dr. Stevelt is sole practitioner in general practice.
- extensive library consisting of texts such as Fossum's Small Animal Surgery, 2nd ed., Small Animal Internal Med by Nelson & Combs, 2nd ed., Thrall's Veterinary Radiology, Adam's Lameness in Horses, etc.
- magazine collections such as the "Clinician's Brief", "Veterinary Medicine", and "The Horse"
- CE is primarily attendance at the MVC.
- Rounds will be performed each evening over the cases seen that day.
- starting IVs, administer & monitor anesthesia
- assist with surgeries
- admitting & medicating patients
- discharging patients & discussing treatments with owner
- ordering drugs & supplies, paying bills & reconciling daily receipts
Kim Stevelt, DVM, Inc.
11389 St. Rt. 664N
Logan, OH 43138
Signature on file: Kim Stevelt, DVM