Number of students reviewing:
Average student review (out of five):
Externship program: 2 weeks in small animal emergncy and critical care unit, and 2 weeks in the equine department.
Student will work with our students and join them in receiving
new cases, taking care of hospitalized animals and sit in the
information not provided
- Web resources - journals, ebooks.
- Veterinary medical library.
- departmental rounds (daily)
- case presentations (weekly)
- the externship student does not have direct responsibilities.
- he/she is encouraged to be involved in the management of the cases he/she has joined.
- By the clincians in charge in the department.
- The hospital has full staff, whom the student can access 5 days a week, 8-9 hours per day.
- After working hours and in the weekends ther are always at least one small animal and one equine clinicians.
Hebrew university of Jerusalem veterinary teaching hospital
Hebrew University of Jerusalem veterinary Teaching Hospital
P.O Box 12 Rehovot 76100
Veterinary Teaching Hospital, in the Agricultural Research Organization - the Volcani Center,
Hamacabim St. Rishon Le-Zion, 75359, Israel
yudelevi [at] agri [dot] huji [dot] ac [dot] il
Sigal Yudelevitch Dipl. ECVS - Externship supervisor, Efrat Kelmer Dipl. ACVECC, Amir Steiman