Practicing in a small animal practice with supervisor and 6 associates. We treat mostly dogs & cats, also pocket pets, ferrets, rabbits, etc. We do extensive & routine surgeries. Dr. Worman does orthopedic surgeries. We have an in-house lab, radiology and video otoscopy.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- John Worman, DVM
- Nancy Rich, DVM
- Kristy Clay, DVM
- Catherine Drost, DVM
- Deborah Rausch, DVM
- DebraRiebel, DVM
- Joy Harkins, DVM
- various journals & books
- monthly staff meetings; April topic is 401(k)
- doctor meetings every 6 weeks
- work with supervisor on all cases & learn from him/her
- learn to utilize RVTs, assistants, receptionist & kennel staff and work with them as a team
- arrive to work at agreed upon times
- be actively engaged in the daily routines
- attend meetings
Directed: 4 days per week, 10 hrs. per day
Free access, always - when other doctors are available. Each have a 2 hour lunch every day.
Gahanna Animal Hospital, Inc.
144 W. Johnstown Road
Gahanna, OH 43230
Signature On File: John L. Worman, DVM