- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Funded R25 International Practicum
The R25 International Practicum provides special opportunities for learning which are different from, supportive of, and supplementary to the more didactic aspects of the Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in Global Health. These opportunities enhance and enrich the students' educational experience and outcomes. Preference is given to students enrolled in the Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in Global Health.
Individuals who are attending conferences, symposia, etc. for professional development can apply for an individual Professional Development Fund from IPC.
IVSA Scholarship Fund
The IVSA Scholarship project is to provide a fund allowing students, who would otherwise not be able to afford it, to see practice abroad. The scholarship can also be given to an IVSA member, who needs financial support to attend IVSA's annual Congress or Symposium.
- Office of International Affairs – Study Abroad Scholarships
- SCAVMA – Professional Development Funds
- Summer Veterinary Scholar Research Program
- The OSU College of Veterinary Medicine, Office of Research and Graduate Studies is proud to announce the availability of summer stipend awards for veterinary students seeking research training. The awards will provide summer stipends for students working under OSU College faculty members on approved research projects. The stipends will be awarded on a competitive basis and will pay stipends ($4,000-$5,300 depending on source of funding) for the summer quarter.