General practioner since 1971 and owner of Forest Park Veterinary Clinic since 1974. Part founder of Columbus Veterinary Emergency Service.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Christina Little, DVM: Oradell Internship, small animal emergency & general medicine.
- Susan Reed, DVM: Emergency & Laboratory animal medicine as well as small animal general medicine.
All listed are available for student resources as needed: journals (JAVMA, Veterinary Economics, etc), professional books, online resources (VIN, merial.edu, etc), clinical morning rounds, doctor meetings, staff meetings including continuing education programs (CAVM meetings, vendor sponsored meetings, etc.).
- professional appearance & attitude
- insightful questions & observations
- willing to work with and learn from Veterinarians, Technicians and other staff
- assist in appointments and in medical/surgical/dental procedures as capable
Open Mon-Thursday 8am-6pm, Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 9am-Noon. Veterinarians are available during a majority of those times excluding lunch breaks.
Forest Park Veterinary Clinic
1881 E. Dublin-Granville Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43229
Signature On File: James Lehnerd