Experience the day to day operation of a small animal clinic and boarding facility. Clinic is progressive with laser, ultrasound, full laboratory (Idexx), radiology and fully computerized.
Single veterinarian facility - utilize opinions of neighboring veterinarians. Refer cases to MedVet and to Akron area as well.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Journal of Feline Medicine
- full library of books
- VIN accessible
- CE opportunities through VIN, OVMA, Idexx, online resources
- Gain knowledge on how to handle clients & patients
- Learn behavioral interactions of animals (& human clients)
- Formulate appropriate differential diagnostic base & treatment of animal
- Understand medicines/anesthetics used & why they are used
- Learn the ethics of practicing veterinary medicine
One on one available 45-60 hrs. per week. Approximately 8-10 hrs. per day.
Edenwood Veterinary Clinic
4686 S. State Route 231
Tiffin, OH 44883
Signature on file: Jamie J. Pursell, DVM
Updated on: 12/12/2007