- Students will gain experience in Equine preventative medicine as well as
- Routine floating of teeth, lameness exams, colic
treatment (and possibly surgery if one comes in while they are here),
reproductive work if here during breeding season.
- We also have a full
service small animal hospital, we offer routine care (vaccinations,
spays/neuters, etc) and emergency care and surgery.
Tanya Ciacciarelli, DVM (associate)
Journals, books, computer, internet, hands on learning in field and, of course, the Doctors.
doctors during appointments Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Once a
month we do a discounted vaccine clinic monthly on Saturday from 11-1.
- They will also have the responsibily of caring for hopsitalized
- We take emergency call 24/7 and they will be expected to be
on call to assist with anything that may come in.
will ride along with one of the doctors during the day for routine
appointments and assist in after hours emergencies with the Doctors.
- Treatments on hospitalized patients will be done on their own, but if
they need help or have questions, the Doctors are always available by
Vero Beach, FL