Opportunities to assist and sometimes perform surgery, ie exploratory laparotomy, digital endoscopy, TPLO surgery, Laparoscope OHE (students have opportunity to do) and rounds, assist in ICU, Lab, Pharmacy, shadow doctors in exam rooms.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- veterinarians with interests in rigid endoscopy, cardiology, ultrasonography, Chinese herbal, acupuncture, respiratory, gastroenterology, orthopedics)
- veterinarian in for board certification in dentistry
- board certified radiologist and ACVIM (oncologist)
- radiology rounds with boarded radiologist 2 Tuesdays a month
- boarded oncologist in hospital one day a week
- C.E. talks
Assist, participate/perform various medical procedures & case workups, treat wildlife.
8-12 hrs/day; 5-6 days per week
Yes, downstairs apartment on first-com first-serve basis.
Deer Creek Animal Hospital
10148 W. Chatfield Avenue
Littleton CO 80127
Signature On File: Ken Lee, DVM