- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Carolina Veterinary Specialists/Animal Emergency & Trauma Center
- Receiving small animal emergency cases with senior clinicians and interns (all interns are supervised by senior clinicians).
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Dr. Jenny Clark, Director of Animal Emergency & Trauma Center (Clinical Supervisor of elective)
- Referral practice with radiologist, oncologist, 3 internists, 2 surgeons, 2 ophthalmologists, behaviorist, rehabilitationist, neurologist, and a dermatologist.
There is a small library of journals in the conference room, as well as reference books in each specialty. There are daily rounds with interns. There is also continuing education sponsored by the practice 4 times a year.
- Receiving cases with us
- Counseling clients
- Managing cases, both out-patient and in-patient
There is a senior ER veterinarian on duty from 5pm-2am Monday-Friday, 8am-2am on Saturday, and 8am-2am on Sundays.
Carolina Veterinary Specialists/
Animal Emergency & Trauma Center
501 Nicholas Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27407
Signature On File: Dr. Jenny Clark, DVM