- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Number of students reviewing:
Average student review (out of five):
Clinical companion bird & exotic animal medicine and surgery.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Barbara Oglesbee, DVM, Dipl ABVP-Avian
- Barbara Lightner, DVM, DACVS
- Hillary Matthews, DVM, DACIM
- Daily rounds
- Full library containing all current reference material on avian & exotic animal medicine
- Access to VIN
History taking & participation in physical examination, restraint, collection of diagnostic specimens, assistance in procedures.
Students will have access to Dr. Oglesbee 5 days per week (M-F), 8 hours per day, with option to come in for after hourse emergencies/treatments.
5230 Renner Road
Columbus, OH 43228
email: boglesbee [at] columbus [dot] rr [dot] com
Signature on file: Barbara Oglesbee, DVM
Last updated: 6/11/14