- About the College
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
Blue Cross Animal Hospital
Number of students reviewing:
Average student review (out of five):
Veterinary Clinical Practice Externship
Student will participate in all aspects of companion clinical practice, routine wellness exam, targeted (ill) exams, surgery, radiology, ultrasound exams, morning rounds, practice management, and software (Impromed) record keeping.
- WM James Brown, DVM, MS- Cornell '86
- Jennifer Hillegas, DVM- Cornell '03
- Amanda Donovan, DVM- St George '07
- Susan Mineo, DVM, MBA- Ross '04
- Jennifer McCormick, DVM- University Florida '12,
- Michelle Horton, DVM - Guelph '13
VIN, Books, Journals, Rounds
The student will have access to all aspects of the hospital and will participate in diagnostic work-ups, surgery, and treatments based on their initiative, interest and skill.
10hrs/day 4 days a week (minimum) more if desired.
The Blue Cross Animal Hospital
3921 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
mail [at] bcahonline [dot] com
WM James Brown