- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Berks Emergency & Referral Center
Number of students reviewing:
Average student review (out of five):
Emergency & Referral Private Veterinary Practice
- Observe and assist at busy emergency practice and referral practice (Surgery, Cardiology, Ultrasound).
- Participate in patient rounds and doctor meetings.
- One-on-one time with Medical Director for Q&A.
- 4 FT ER veterinarians.
- ACVS Surgeon.
- Patient Rounds
- Extensive library of textbooks
- JAVMA, JVECCS
- Participation in rounds, case discussions.
- Learning/practicing basic ER procedures e.g. E-tubes, central lines, thoracocentesis, A-FAST U/S, etc.
Up to 14 hours daily during the week and 24/7 Friday through Tuesday morning.
Berks Animal Emergency & Referral Center
400 W. Lancaster Ave. Shillington, PA 19607
scott [dot] fausel [at] baerc [dot] com
Scott L. Fausel, VMD