Extern will rotate among several specialty services including Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Cardiology, Emergency, Dermatology, Radiololgy.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Dr. Richard Kienle - ACVIM (Cardiology)
- Dr. Carlo Viatale - ACVD
- Dr. Jill Williamson - ACVECC
- Dr. Diane Dereszynski - ACVIM
- Dr. Carmenn Schaefer Woolley - ACVIM
- Dr. Cecile Siedlecki - ACVIM (Oncology)
- Dr. Graham Burns - ACVR
- Dr. Dean Filipowicz - ACVS
- Dr. Douglas Rohn - ACVS
- Dr. Greg Marsolais - ACVS
- Various books, journals etc are available on site and on line.
- Weekly Radiology rounds, journal club and intern lectures occur.
- Our medical records are electronically generated.
- Perform all work according to company policies and standards
- Care recommended and provided will always be in the patient's best interest
- All communications and medical procedures will be documented. This includes complete anesthesia sheets for every anesthetic procedure, no matter how short, recording and maintaining the controlled drug log, and complete shock/CPR sheets
- Fully, accurately, and honestly document all aspects of each patients care in accordance with the veterinary practice act, including any complications or accidents
- Perform all work in accordance with current health & safety, environmental and other legal regulations
- Eat and drink only in designated areas obeying OSHA standards and regulations
- Respect each others time, space & need for concentration, will not impede each others work by their actions
- Hold all company & client materials & information in strict confidence
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Bay Area Veterinary Specialists
14790 Washington Ave.
San Leandro, CA 94578
Email: clowrie [at] petdrx [dot] com
Signature On File: Drs. Siedleck, Burns, Sox, Dereszynski