- Active participation in all aspects of pet animal outpatient and hospital services for dogs, cats, rabbits, and pocket pets.
- Full service surgical services including orthopedics.
- Complete in house laboratory (Idexx) and ultrasound.
- Emphasis on client communications, education, and business skills needed for success in private practice.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
Banfield has a team of specialists including Drs. Michael Bailey (radiologist) and Jon Plant (dermatologist), and several board certified practitioners who are on call as Medical Advisors.
- In house library
- On-line education using Banfield Learning Center
- Web access to numerous references and resources
- Physical examination and assessment of patients, formulate differential diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Effective and clear communication with our clients and associates.
- Basic skills in clinical techniques and surgeries.
- Uphold professional integrity and ethics.
- Maintain high standard of care and clinical practice.
8-10 hrs per day; 40-45 hrs per week. Monday thru Saturday
Banfield The Pet Hospital of Northeast Columbus
3713 Easton Market
Columbus, OH 43219
Email: tim [dot] kolb [at] banfield [dot] net
Signature On File: Tim Kolb, DVM