Come prepared to learn and work hard to get the most out of the
educational opportunity. Take initiative, actively seek experiences and
- Meet with mentor weekly to identify program expectations and create goals.
- Learn all aspects of hospital organization and function by observing and participating in procedures with the mentor doctor.
- Ensure the safety of pets, clients and associates by utilizing
safe restraining techniques, following standard protocols, and
maintaining clean, sterile and organized treatment areas, exam rooms and
- Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times.
- Act as the extra eyes, ears and hands for the veterinarian to ensure the best quality pet care.