- Rotation on weekend days
- Weeknight evenings with experienced ER clinicians
- See more variety in 1 weekend than 3 months of daytime practice
- Gain confidence with trauma and the non-typical case
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Over 20 collective years of emergency experience
- Group case discussions
- In house lab, Tono pen, blood pressure, lactate, lasercyte, surgery, oxygen, ecg & cardio pet support
- Business management discussions
- Team meetings on customer service
- In house library with extensive titles
- CD Roms from CE in Emergency Medicine and other conferences
- 4 different journal subscriptions
The student would be expected to share or demonstrate their knowledge and ask questions in a professional setting. The student would also be expected to develop skills in endoscopy, client communication, invoicing, medical record keeping, diagnosing, radiograph evaluation, interpretation of blood results, treatment plans, etc.
We are open 24 hours on weekends and currently from 6pm to 8 am every weeknight. So, there are 118 hours per week available.
Housing can be arranged.
Signature On File: Dr. McCumber