- About the College
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
News at the College
Ohio State Veterinary Medical Center welcomes new director
Karin Zuckerman, former Chief Executive Officer of Easter Seals of Central and Southeast Ohio, brings extensive experience working in academic healthcare and non-profit organizations to the Ohio
The College of Veterinary Medicine joins the American Society for Clinical Pathology in celebrating the 36th annual National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week, April 24-30, 2011 recognizing the work of all laboratory research support services personnel in the CVM.
- Research Week – Summary
- Dr. Ian Davis to present his work at the TechConnect Conference
- Center for Retrovirus Research Distinguished Career Award
- Dr. Chelsea Martin wins National Phi Zeta Manuscript Award
- Dr. Natalie Tabacca wins Dermatology Resident Research Award
Nearly 3,000 people attended The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine Annual Open House. The event provided all animal lovers the opportunity to learn more about animal care and health. There were informational seminars on various topics about the many different kinds of animals veterinarians treat. The seminars and activities were designed for all ages, including the popular Children's Activity Center.
Photos are now available from the Open House.
- Research may lead to better vaccines for children
- Veterinary students interested in a pathology career
- Outreach & Engagement: OSU Buck-I Serv Trips
- Achievements for the CPMPSR's Andrea McBride
- Selected Publications and Invitations
- Staff Feature: Junji Matsuo
- Wellness News: April is Stress Awareness Month
Columbus, OH – Veterinary ophthalmologists from The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center will offer free sight-saving eye exams for service dogs in May. Service Dog handlers and owners must pre-register by April 29, 2011 with the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists.
"Advances in Veterinary Medicine Week" features Ohio State researchers presenting their latest work, as well as the annual "Research Day" in the College of Veterinary Medicine.
Karin Zuckerman, former Chief Executive Officer of Easter Seals of Central and Southeast Ohio, brings extensive experience working in academic healthcare and non-profit organizations to the Ohio State Veterinary Medical Center (VMC) as the new director, beginning Monday, April 11.