- About the College
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
Some of the available opportunities at the College of Veterinary Medicine include the following:
- Faculty Position in One Health
- Theriogenology Faculty Position
- Clinical or Tenure Track Faculty Position in Small Animal Orthopedic Surgery
- Clinical Track Faculty Position in Small Animal Surgery
- Faculty Position in Equine Surgery
- Faculty Position in Small Animal General or Oncologic Surgery
- Faculty Position in Equine Emergency Surgery and Critical Care
- Faculty Position in Diagnostic Imaging
Residency and Internship Positions
Registered Veterinary Technician
The College of Veterinary Medicine seeks individuals who are currently a graduate of an AVMA approved Veterinary Technology program to fill Registered Veterinary Technician positions. In addition, the University requires that all technicians must be licensed by the Ohio Veterinary Medicine Licensing Board.
Please contact Dave Sammons, Veterinary Hospital Human Resources Manager at 614-247-4474 regarding available Registered Veterinary Technician openings.
Current OSU employees can apply for open Registered Veterinary Technician positions by searching on the University Employment Services job openings under "CCS Positions Open to OSU Employees Only".
Individuals not currently employed by the University should apply to the general Registered Veterinary Technician posting by submitting their application and resume on-line through the University Employment Services job opening under "CCS Positions for the General Public". Individuals not currently employed by the University are not eligible to directly apply for specific Registered Veterinary Technician positions per the Ohio Revised Code for Classified Civil Service Rules.
How to Apply for an Registered Veterinary Technician Position
- Go to the University Employment Services web site
- Click on Search Jobs
- For Current OSU Employees Only – under Job Category, select "Civil Service".
- Individuals currently not employed by the University, including student and temporary employees, under Job Postings select "Civil Service for General Public" and follow the application instructions for the Registered Veterinary Technician Exam.