- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
ImageScope is a high-performance software for viewing virtual slides created by the ScanScope slide scanner. Your can view virtual slides on your monitor more efficiently than glass slides under a microscope. ImageScope can be downloaded for free from Aperio.com.
- Operating System - Windows 2000 and XP (English). Although ImageScope may work 98 and ME, it has not been tested and will not be supported on these older operating systems.
- Memory - At least 256 MB.
- Hard Disk - Must have at least 30 MB of free hard disk space.
- CPU - 450 mHz or faster.
- Video Card - Must support at least 24 bit color resolution.
- Monitor -Resolution should be 1680(h) by 105(v) pixels or greater, with contrast ratio of 500:1 and brightness of 300 cd/m(squared). Screen size should be 19" or greater.