This core was formed in 2002 to focus the department's investments in shared-use infrastructure. The goals of the core are to provide and maintain selected instrumentation and to provide sufficient training to facilitate end-user operation.
Major pieces of supported equipment include:
- Roche LightCycler 480 96-well Plate Real Time PCR System
- BioRad CFX9 Real Time PCR Detection System
- Biacore 3000 Surface Plasmon Resonance Detection System
- Precellys CryoLys Cooling System for Sample Preparation
- Precellys 2.4 Super Homogenizer
- PerkinElmer MicroBeta Jet Luminescence Counter
- Nexcelom Cellometer Auto T4 Cell Viability Counter
- PerkinElmer LS-55 Fluorescence Spectrometer
- ÄKTA Chromatography System
- GE DeltaVision Elite Imaging System
- GE Typhoon 9410 Gel and Blot Imager
- AlphaImager HP Image Analysis System
For more information, contact our staff.