This page provides information regarding equipment available from us, instructional guides, and support.
- Clicker information
- TurningPoint audience response system integrates 100% into Microsoft® PowerPoint®
and allows audiences and students to participate in presentations or
lectures by submitting responses to interactive questions using a
ResponseCard® keypad or other hand-held/computer devices.
Using a TurningPoint audience response system, your PowerPoint
presentations become powerful data collection and assessment tools that
collect real-time audience responses and dramatically improves
productivity and results for your business or educational organization.
Author, deliver, assess and report without ever leaving PowerPoint®.
- For more information about this product visit Turning Technologies.
- Check for Clicker availability
- Article: 12 tips for successful use of clickers in the classroom
- Classroom Setup Guide and Manuals
Please email simmons [dot] 232 [at] osu [dot] edu` the following information to reserve a projector for a particular date:
- Name of person requesting projector
- Date of reservation
- Time of reservation (please allow 10 minutes before/after your reserved time for setup/removal of equipment)