- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Football Ticket Information
Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. We expect tickets to sell out quickly. All College of Veterinary Medicine alumni are invited to attend the Reunion-Homecoming tailgate even if they do not receive football tickets.
Football tickets are $85.00 each.
To be eligible for tickets, you must:
- Be an active member (Sustaining or Life) of the Ohio State Alumni Association AND
- Be a sustaining member of the Veterinary Medicine Alumni Society AND
- Purchase one tailgate ticket for each football ticket requested. Each registrant will be limited to purchasing two game tickets (two total tickets per household)
Deadline to register for football tickets is: August 15, 2014. Registrants will be notified by August 29, 2014 if they have received football tickets. Season ticket holders will be eligible to purchase additional tickets if the college has tickets remaining after the August 15 deadline.
- To be a sustaining member of the Ohio State Alumni Association, you can make an annual tax deductible gift of $75 to any University fund
- To be a sustaining member of the Veterinary Medicine Alumni Society, At least $50 of the above mentioned $75 tax deductible gift must be designated to a College of Veterinary Medicine fund, and we encourage you to support the funds in the College of Veterinary Medicine: list of funds online.
To inquire about your membership, please contact Lauren Lammers at 614-292-8727 or lammers [dot] 71 [at] osu [dot] edu.