There will be a limited number of football tickets available for alumni attending Reunion-Homecoming Weekend activities. Because we are expecting demand for tickets to be greater than supply, there will be a random lottery to determine ticket distribution. Qualifications for entering the lottery are listed below.
The deadline for entering the football ticket lottery is Friday August 10th.
Important facts to know about the football ticket lottery:
- You must be a member of the OSU Alumni Association and the OSU Veterinary Medicine Alumni Society. Our list will be shared with both groups for verification.
- You must purchase at least two tailgate party tickets to enter the lottery. Each selected participant will be limited to purchasing two game tickets or two total game tickets per household.
- Priority for ticket distribution will go to alumni celebrating their reunions: Class of 1937, 1942, 1947, 1952, 1957, 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, and 2007.
- You will not be eligible for the lottery if you have season tickets or have received Nebraska tickets as a result of the OSU Alumni Association lottery.
- Confirmation notices will be sent to selected participants by August 31 via email.
- All tickets must be picked up during the tailgate party on October 6 between 3:30 and 6:00pm.