The 2016 Ohio State and Royal Canin Fall Symposium will be Sept. 17-18, 2016 at the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center at Easton Town Center.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! http://registration.vet.ohio-state.edu/fall-symposium
This date has changed from the original date announced at last year's symposium due to College event conflicts. Dr. Valerie Parker and Dr. Adam Rudinsky of the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences will be our hosts on the topic of Internal Medicine.
Presentations span two information-packed days and provide 15 focused, practical hours of continuing education credit. Ample time is planned for questions and interactive discussions. Listed below are the confirmed speakers and lecture topics.
- Dr. David Bruyette - VCA Antech, Anivive Lifesciences, and Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation and Consultation
- Dr. Maryanne Murphy - Redbank Veterinary Hospital
- Dr. Valerie Parker - The Ohio State University
- Dr. Adam Rudinsky - The Ohio State University
- Dr. Tom Schermerhorn - Kansas State University
- Dr. Catharine Scott-Moncrieff - Purdue University
- Dr. Cynthia Ward - University of Georgia
- Diagnosis and treatment of diabetes mellitus
- Nutritional management of obesity
- Diagnosis and treatment of hyperadrencorticism
- Nutritional management of concurrent endocrinopathy patient
- Approach to hypercalcemia
Continuing Education Hours:
This program has been submitted (but not yet approved) for 15 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE approval; however participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education. Call 614-292-8727 for further information. The RACE CE credit is available for veterinarians or veterinary technicians.
Hilton Hotel and Conference Center at Easton Town Center
3900 Chagrin Drive
Columbus, OH 43219
Room Rate - $182, Room block ends August 22
Reserve your room online http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/CMHCHHF-OSU-20160916/index.jhtml
Please check back soon for registration and more information, or contact Laura DeRose at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-292-8727.