- About the College
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
Slemons, Richard D.
Richard D. Slemons, DVM, MS, PhD
Department of Veterinary Preventive Medicine
The Ohio State University
A190 Sisson Hall
1920 Coffey Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Ph: (614) 292-8561
Fx: (614) 292-4142
slemons [dot] 1 [at] osu [dot] edu
Professional Training and Experience
- PhD: University of Wisconsin-Madison, Virology
- MS: University of Wisconsin-Madison, Virology
- DVM: Colorado State University
- Pre-Vet Med: University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Defining and controlling infectious diseases in avian species.
- Identifying critical hosts, viral, and environmental factors associated with type A influenza infections in domestic poultry, wild birds, and horses.